Fitness Class Descriptions
- Body Pump - Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, this gives you a total body workout & burn up the calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- Body Combat - Punch and kick your way to fitness! This high-energy martial-arts inspired workout is totally non-contact and there are no complex moves to master. The instructor will challenge you to up the intensity and motivate you to make the most of every round. You’ll release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ.
- RPM - Learn all the basic cycling moves like standing up, sitting down, changing hand positions, speeding up and slowing down. You control your own resistance levels and sprint speed so you can build up your training level over time. If you want a true sense of achievement, get into a RPM class today.
- H.I.I.T - High intensity interval training consists of short, intense bursts of effort followed by periods of recovery. The basic recipe? Go as hard as you can for a short period of time, rest, and then repeat. It’s the intervals that allow you to keep pushing into your max effort training zone.
- Zumba - a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, and based on the principle that a workout should be FUN and EASY. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba is a "feel-happy" workout that is great for both the body and the mind.
- Zumba Gold - A low impact way to take upper and lower body workouts and calorie burning to new heights. Tone and strengthen glutes, legs, and shoulders with a blend of Zumba routines. Bring your students maximum results without losing the easy-to-follow fitness-party!
- Beginners' Yoga - Enjoy a relaxing hour of yoga with numerous positions to stretch your muscles and increase flexibility. This class includes mental focus, balance and flexibility while building core strength.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - This method of yoga involves synchronizing the breath with a progressive series of postures—a process producing intense internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs. The result is improved circulation, a light and strong body, and a calm mind. Intermediate to Advanced
- Vinyasa Yoga - The purpose of vinyasa yoga is to use the breath to align the body and mind. You’ll develop a stronger mind-body connection and grow in strength and flexibility.
- PITAIYO exercise class uniquely fuses movement fitness, psychology of sport and living self-awareness. PITAIYO is singularly dedicated to be an enduring force toward achieving a lifestyle of personal balance. PITAIYO is spiritual and physical. It is the only class of its nature that promotes a healthy outlook on life. PITAIYO continuously strives to motivate physical and mental goal extension. PITAIYO is intended to deliver whole-body conditioning.